CYCLOPEDIA OF NZ 1897

Wellington Province



WELLINGTON:

BUNNY, Edmund Percy

Page 473

Bunny, Edmund Percy, B.A., Barrister and Solicitor, Featherston Street, Wellington. Telephone 406. P.O. Box 241. Bankers, Bank of New South Wales. Private residence, Lower Hutt. Agents: - Auckland, Messrs. Tole and McAlister; Christchurch, Messrs. Izard and Loughnan; Dunedin, Mr. John Mouat; Masterton, Mr. A.R. Bunny. This legal business, which was established in 1888 by the late Mr. Charles E. Bunny, was acquired by Mr. E.P. Bunny in 1889 after his brother's death. Mr. Bunny is a son of the late Mr. Henry Bunny, formerly M.H.R. for the Wairarapa. Born in Wellington, he was educated at Nelson College, and at Wellington College, and graduated B.A. in the New Zealand University in 1888. Mr. Bunny served his articles partly with Messrs. Lizard and Loughnan, of Christchurch, and partly with his brother in Wellington. He was admitted a solicitor of the Supreme Court in 1889, and a barrister in the following year.



Return to General Index



Shadows Homepage:

../W-icons/hourglas_thm.jpg