CYCLOPEDIA OF NZ 1897
SUNDRY MANUFACTURERS, WELLINGTON:
IRVINE AND STEVENSON
Irvine and Stevenson, [James Irvine amd William Stevenson], Manufacturers, St. George Preserving Works, Dunedin. Office and Warehouse, Brandon Street, Wellington. Telephone 68; P.O. Box 226. Bankers, Bank of New Zealand. Messrs. E. H. Radbone and J. Patterson, joint managers. This old established firm are manufacturers of jams, jellies, marmalade, candied peel, soda chrystals, starch, sauces, etc. Their trade mark is St. George. The Wellington Branch was opened in February, 1896, and up to the present there is every indication of this movement proving a great success. Fuller information concerning Messrs. Irvine and Stevenson and their important colonial industry will appear in the Otago volume.
Return to General Index